Thursday 12 September 2013

I have tried three recipes from this and found them all excellent, I have been able to freeze them down and now have a stash of meals, of extra importance as I am gluten intolerant and can't eat many ready meals. Each recipe is well laid out with a beautiful photograph, and clear instructions are given for freezing and serving after freezing. There are also extensive sections on how to freeze various foods, from simple ideas such as cutting meat into strips so that it can go straight into a frying pan to tables showing how to prepare foods for the freezer, how to wrap and store them, how to use them and how long to keep them. Definately a book that will go in my small stash of recipe books I actually buy and return to time and time again

No comments:

Post a Comment